Personal humidifier designed to work with your current oxygen concentrator or cylinder
- Designed to minimize dryness or nose bleeds from your oxygen therapy
- Put away nasal gels or sprays, humidifiers, and bottles/bubblers*
- Designed to minimize the risk of water condensation or rain-out commonly associated with bottles/bubblers
- O2asis brings the comfort of hospital-heated humidification to an affordable home solution
Risk-Free 2-Week Trial!
- We have a 2-week risk free trial from the day you receive your O2asis device.
- If for what any reason, you are unsatisfied with your O2asis unit, you can initiate a return for a full refund. Just fill out an O2asis RMA Form to initiate your return.
A History of O2asis
There are millions of patients with different ailments that are in need of oxygen therapy, who experience painful dryness and discomfort from this treatment. Craig Sunada from Perma Pure became convinced that there must be a way to add warmth and humidity to provide comfort to these patients after watching his close friend, who was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer, experience the incredible discomfort of oxygen therapy. He led the development of the O2asis personal humidifier.